Ohio Wildlife Center is a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on donations from individuals, families, grants and corporate gifts. We do not receive government funding and welcome donations from anyone who benefits from our free community services.
Help Injured, Orphaned or Sick Wildlife with a Monetary Donation:
Mail your donation to:
Ohio Wildlife Center
6131 Cook Road
Powell, OH 43065
Other Ways To Give
- DOUBLE YOUR DONATION! Check if your employer matches your donation to nonprofit organizations.
- PowerPhilanthropy: You can view our online giving portrait through The Columbus Foundation and make your donations online! Registration is quick, free and secure.
- Ohio Wildlife Center is a member of EarthShare Ohio.
- Donate items from our Supply Wish List
- Amazon Registry: Shop for Ohio Wildlife Center Hospital wish list items on Amazon.com
- Kroger Community Rewards: Register your Kroger Plus Card and Kroger will donate a percentage of each grocery bill to Ohio Wildlife Center through their Community Rewards program. Thank you, Kroger!
- AmazonSmile: Shop online at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Ohio Wildlife Center.
- Searching online? Use www.goodsearch.com powered by Yahoo! Enter “Ohio Wildlife Center” in the text box, and GoodSearch will donate one cent per search. It’s amazing how the searches add up!