Help Sick & Injured Animals with a Monetary Donation
Purchase 2014 WildNite for Wildlife Tickets
Tuesday, May 13th, 5:30pm at the Ohio Union
If you are a current volunteer, please call us for your special rate.
Pay for Camp:
If you are a volunteer or friend of OWC, please call for your special rate.
Or you can mail your donation to:
Ohio Wildlife Center
6131 Cook Road
Powell, OH 43065
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION! Click here to check if your employer matches your donation to nonprofit organizations. Donations are put toward our greatest needs, as directed by our Board of Trustees. You can also visit The Columbus Foundation and login to PowerPhilanthropy to view our portrait and make your donations online! Registration is quick, free and secure.
Donations of all types are greatly appreciated at OWC! In addition to monetary donations, you could also:
- Adopt an Animal
- Donate items from our Wish List or our Baby Season Wish List
- Shop for OWC wish list items on Amazon.com - we've got a registry!
- Register your Kroger Plus Card online at www.kroger.com and Kroger will donate a percentage of each grocery bill to OWC through their Community Rewards program. Thank you, Kroger!
- Buy your PET FOOD at www.zpets.com, and they will donate a portion of their sales to OWC.
- If you need to do an online search, use www.goodsearch.com. It's powered by Yahoo! Enter "Ohio Wildlife Center" in the text box, and GoodSearch will donate one cent per search. It's amazing how the searches add up!